www.bluedotlandscaping.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

Gotta start somewhere

Welcome to my first post.  I am Rich Regan, partner in Blue Dot Landscaping located half-way between Greenville and Spartanburg, SC.  I must admit that creating and posting on this blog is purely a self centered desire to make http://www.bluedotlandscaping.com/ more popular.  I will, however, try to make most of my writing relevant to landscaping and hardscaping.  I use the term 'landscaping' to include things like design, landscape architecture, new plantings of trees, shrubs and flowers, irrigation and beautiful lawns.  'Hardscaping' is meant to include things like garden ponds, walkways, patios, fencing, etc.
I will also at times write about:
  • Creating and marketing our website.
  • My twin boys and Byrnes football.
  • Politics and current events.
Since I have, based on an accurate count, exactly ZERO subscribers to this blog as of today... I will make this short.

See ya,

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment